|Stockport County Football Club
|Edgeley Park (1902-present)
|Players • Head Coaches • Executives
Stockport County Football Club is a professional football club in Stockport, England. Formed in 1883 as Heaton Norris Rovers, it was renamed Stockport County in 1890 after the County Borough of Stockport. The team have played in blue and white kits since 1914; their original colours were red and white. The club is nicknamed "The Hatters" after the town's former hat-making industry.