||University Park, Pennsylvania
||September 17, 1960
||Penn State Nittany Lions (1960-present)
Beaver Stadium is an outdoor college football stadium in the eastern United States, located on the campus of Pennsylvania State University in University Park, Pennsylvania. It has been home to the Penn State Nittany Lions of the Big Ten Conference since 1960, though some parts of the stadium date back to 1909. The stadium, as well as its predecessors, is named after James A. Beaver (1837-1914), a governor of Pennsylvania (1887-91), president of the university's board of trustees, and native of nearby Millerstown.
List of credited publications